We offer a range of options to suit many colours. These include: stainless #316, powder coat, Natural Rust finish and corten.
The effects of ultra violet light, pollution, dirt, grime and salt deposits can all accumulate on your powder coated surface over time.
To clean your powder coated surface:
1. Carefully remove any loose deposits with a wet sponge
2. Use a soft brush (non abrasive) or cloth, and a mild household detergent solution to remove dust, salt and other deposits.
3. Rinse off with fresh water
Rust finish care instructions:
Each rust product has its own unique character and natural finish. The colour variations are part of the intentional design and being an organic process, it cannot be controlled.
- Exposure to the elements and environment will cause changes and a continuation of the rusting process, to slow this down, we recommend a small degree of maintenance. This involves a spray-on coat of Penetrol when needed which can be purchased from any hardware store.
- Please note that harsh weather conditions may cause running. We disclaim all responsibility of damages that may have been as a result of rust development.
Stainless steel finish care instructions:
Stainless steels are easily
cleaned by many different methods. They actually thrive with frequent cleaning, and, unlike some other materials, it is impossible to "wear out" stainless steel by excessive
cleaning. The effect of surface/pattern roughness, grain/pattern orientation, and designs that allow for maximum rain cleaning (exterior applications) should be considered.
Clean Water and Wipe -The simplest, safest,and least costly method that will adequatelydo the job is always the best method.Stainless surfaces thrive with frequent cleaning because there is no surface coating to wear off stainless steels. A soft cloth and clean warm water should always be the first choice for mild stains and loose dirt and soils. A final rinse with clean water and a dry wipe will complete the process and eliminate the possibility of water stains.